Holy Trinity – About the Church
Holy Trinity Church was built in 1831. Our church history book, A Good Foundation (now out of print), gives its full history to 2009.
Our vision for Holy Trinity Church in Coleford is a warm and friendly church where every person is loved and respected as an individual, reaching out to as many people in the village as possible. This means that:
- We recognise that each person has unique gifts and talents to be nurtured and used to love and care for one another.
- We will recognise and welcome new people and help them to integrate happily.
- We continue to have a strong relationship with Bishop Henderson Church of England Primary School.
- We will hold a variety of enjoyable activities in order that we can raise money to pay our Parish Share in each financial year.
- We reach out to the Churches in our vast world in prayer and by supporting various charities.
Holy Trinity is half way down Church Street and you can find it by going to the Co-op and taking the turning opposite.
If you are using your satnav, then the postcode is BA3 5NG.